WELCOME TO SOMETHING BY SEANA


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

Over the years I've done a bit of writing here and there, I like to consider myself to be creative, and just recently I've found myself in need of an outlet.

To introduce myself, I'm a mother of one with another on the way and a wife living in Victoria, Australia.  I love to cook, bake and create. I am a qualified pastry chef and was inspired by my mum and grandma, always being in the kitchen with them from a young age.  I love DIY for many reasons, the creative outlet, learning experience and also saving money.  I am a stay at home mum so budget is super important I want to be there for my kids as much as I can so we do what we have to to make it work.

I started this blog because at my 20 week scan we learnt that our darling boy has a genetic heart defect and will require open heart surgery once he is born. This has been a very tough pill to swallow, so in an effort to stop myself from going crazy I decided to create this blog as an outlet and distraction.  Posts maybe very inconsistent especially around my due date and his surgery.  But I also hope our journey as a family can help comfort or inspire others in similar situations.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more xx

Also stay up to date with social media
Facebook Instagram

I'll also be selling a few bits and pieces on my Etsy Store

Comments

Popular Posts